A List of Soldiers...
And the War of Hair continues.
Here is the promised list of Soldiers to match with the 18 (now 17) Mustache Lineup posted previously.
Still in the Battle:
RodneyK
DeanO
JasonC
NormB
RobR
SebastienD
JeffK
KevinM
BrianM
StanC
JohnM
BrentF
EricG
TomJ
ShawnP
AlexP
AndreB
KirkJ
AndrewL
and a moment of honoured silence for our fallen compatriot:
.
.
.
.
KurtS.
Cheers, and happy growing Soldiers!
Here is the promised list of Soldiers to match with the 18 (now 17) Mustache Lineup posted previously.
Still in the Battle:
RodneyK
DeanO
JasonC
NormB
RobR
SebastienD
JeffK
KevinM
BrianM
StanC
JohnM
BrentF
EricG
TomJ
ShawnP
AlexP
AndreB
KirkJ
AndrewL
and a moment of honoured silence for our fallen compatriot:
.
.
.
.
KurtS.
Cheers, and happy growing Soldiers!

5 Comments:
Wow, do those moustaches bring back memories...Reminds me of the time I was inappropriately touched by my hockey coach in the 70's...-Mike
O-o-oh, I like those 'tashes, make me wanna do dirty things on the hood of an El Camino a-la Oliver Stone's "Natural Born Killers". See you behind the bleachers boys!
Hey, uhm, I might be interested in joining your league but I have a few concerns. Do you guys play good touch football or bad touch football? 'Cause your facial hair leads me to question your judgement regarding what would qualify as good touches and what would qualify as bad.
*LOL*
I'm just the blog admin. but those are some pretty damn good colour commentaries.
More news soon - keep on track!
Hey where's the Weak Too pics?? I kneed to see how the staches are progressing.
Post a Comment
<< Home