A series of 4 ... Nine really..
I tried a block of 3x3 (9 total) and the cutoff seems to be four or so..
Will confirm shortly by either uploading another series of 9, from Season1, or By not uploading, thereby confirming no more than 4 or so pics at a time.
Once more, all kicking photos by our resident Eagle Eye, DanC, A.S.P., Ph.D, MBNA, CBC, and overall R.N.G (really nice guy). 8)


Will confirm shortly by either uploading another series of 9, from Season1, or By not uploading, thereby confirming no more than 4 or so pics at a time.
Once more, all kicking photos by our resident Eagle Eye, DanC, A.S.P., Ph.D, MBNA, CBC, and overall R.N.G (really nice guy). 8)




1 Comments:
I selected four in Picasa using CTRL - Click I believe. Then the one button Blog publish. I don't totally trust the BLogspot publishing yet so we'll see. I'll dig into putting stuff up 'manually' (ie if there is another way). The only other thing I can think of is to make collages in Photoshop and see if BLogspot can handle, say, four collages of 8 pics each, etc.. 8)
Post a Comment
<< Home